4.03.2013

Video grams

Yesterday when I picked up the kids from school, Miss B snuggled into my arm and told me how lucky she felt to be a member of our family with tear brimmed eyes.. Not our typical ride home from school conversation, though I will take it whenever I can get it! ;) It didn't take long to find the root of her sensitive state: my husband and I are leaving tonight for Texas in hopes to find a home, a school, and all the other fun stuff that comes with a big move. My 4 oldest kids will be staying with my two AWESOME friends for the next few days, and although the thought of their first ever sleepover with friends has them jumping for joy (I don't surrender my kids too easily.. call me a control freak but I like to keep them close while I still can!), I can see that there are quite a bit of nerves about the idea as well! Last night I was given a video message to confirm:
Good heavens I love this girl! And no B - I will DEFINITELY miss YOU more! ;)

7 comments:

  1. Oh, my! Cutest thing EVER! I sire do love that girl!! (and YES, her video made me tear up!!)
    Travel safe! You are in my prayers!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you might like that! ;) Such a sweetheart - it was so hard to say goodbye! :(

      Delete
  2. How precious! What a treasure to keep! Your family is truly amazing! Safe travels to Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that is the cutest EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! I hope you found that little one the perfect house with lots of food :) She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete