4.30.2009

Ramblings

Landon reached his 6-month marker yesterday! I used to roll my eyes when people would say "time only speeds up as you get older"... now, I'm one of the ones making teenagers roll their eyes!!! Seriously though, look at this big man! Wasn't I pregnant yesterday?!
And then there's Hunter!:) He'll be two on August 1st! If you're ever having a bad day and need a rollie-pollie little flirt to butter you up and make you smile, this is your man!:) Isn't he handsome? My little mini-Brandon! He always knows how to put a smile on my face!:)

Bailey on the other hand, may not look like me, but she has some of my "I can do it (or I'll die trying)" stubbornness about her!:P She sure is a sweetheart and really coming into her own lately. She knows every word to "High School Musical".. both the songs AND the dialogue! I am trying to put that memorizing talent to good use, and so far she has the first 3 articles of faith down pat!:) Maybe she'll have all 13 done by the time she gets to Sunbeams... hmmm ;)


I hate to blow my own horn here, but I've just been feeling so blessed lately! I truly have been trusted with three incredible children, and an amazing husband as well! The move to Michigan is starting to sink in, and I'm not going to lie... I am scared to start from scratch again! I am going to miss all of my great friends and memories here in sunny Arizona!!! Heck, I'll even miss this tiny house! I am so thankful that I don't have to make the move alone.. I know that my family will keep me laughing and going strong the whole way (all 2,000 miles)!!! ;) For now, I'm just going to try to enjoy my last 2 1/2 weeks left here! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Arizona?!?! :)

3 comments:

  1. We are going to miss you too! I want to see you before you leave. I will call you! Or you can call me.

    PS Cute kids you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Bailey totally looks like you! She's a mini Erin, star performer and all :) Good luck with the move, that sounds like an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are so cute! Good luck with the upcoming move! We'll see ya at Michael's wedding!

    ReplyDelete