9.04.2012

BYU Sports Camp

We signed up Miss B for a week at a week of Gymnastics camp fun (sleep overs not included.. I'm not THAT brave!), at BYU in Provo this summer.  It was adorable to watch and she grew in confidence so much during that week!  Now I just have to find a way to get her to stop watching TV upside down.. there's got to be a safety limit on headstands wouldn't you think??
We were clued into the great BYU Sports camps by a friend here in Sao Paulo.  Amazingly a bunch of us were able to get our girls in at the same time!  Here's the little Brazilian friend reunion in good ole Utah:
This was so cool to watch!  She mastered the ring flip so quickly.. my arms hurt just watching, but she absolutely GLOWED with pride! :)
My little gymnast!  It's too bad good gymnastics groups are a bit hard to come by here in Brazil.. and EXPENSIVE!!!  Oh well, until next summer I guess! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment