9.28.2009

Going Digital

I have entered the world of digital scrap booking, and just finished our 2007 family book. After many months of trying to figure out what I could do to improve it, I am finally turning it over to the public (aka YOU!). I am terrified to print it, just sure that there will be typos or those dumb "little things" that you never notice until after the mulah has been spent! Lol. So, for all of you with nothing better to do, you can click on the link to see my scrapbook and give me your feedback before I take the dreaded plunge!!! ;P Drum roll please... here it is!

http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectId=811273&productId=11&projectSponsor=215084

2 comments:

  1. Erin your book is great!! You did a wonderful job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, the book is just fantastic! What a wonderful way to capture the year!!!

    ReplyDelete