9.10.2009

Road Trip

Brandon and I decided to pack up the family and head out for one last hurrah before seminary and school started. We drove to Syracuse NY to visit my Grandparents and had a BLAST!!! We stopped at Niagara Falls on the way and due to the size of the crowds, whipped out these babies.. "harnesses" if you will, made by a sheer genius! Bailey was the puppy and Hunter the monkey, and our lives were SO much easier!!!:)
Niagara Falls was cool and all, but it had nothing on this place.. now that should be one of the 7 wonders! Mm mm :)
Bailey and Hunter were fascinated by Great Grandma and Grandpas gardens. Grandpa gave them both a flower and they were in child heaven!
Landon was hamming it up and winning hearts as usual! He is getting SO big!!!:(
We took the kids to the State Fair, and saw Aunts and Uncles that I haven't seen in 9 years! It was SO much fun and we look forward to going back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, love the harnesses, and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the shot of the kids with their Great Grandparents. What a treasure!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love comments! and they help me find people! which I love! You're family is just growing- you are a superwoman! lets meet like this again soon! (love your blog BTW)

    ReplyDelete