10.29.2008

Time??

YES!!! It's time... it's taken me by surprise I'll admit, but it is time! I am writing from my hospital bed. Today when I went in for my doctors appointment, Landon's heart rate dropped slightly. The biophysical ultrasound that followed came back normal, and the non-stress test was "neither good nor bad" (whatever that means).

So, long story short, since it wasn't as "good" as it could have been, my doctor has suggested that I deliver first thing in the morning! He said he would rather be safe than sorry, and get the baby out just in case. My mom is on her way and I am excited to have Landon share a birthday with my dad!:)

More news (and pictures) will come shortly, I just wanted to let you know that Landon is on his way!!! (As of this afternoon, I am 80% effaced and 3cm dialated). Well, I hope everyone has enough sleep tonight for the both of us, as I'll be monitored all night.. WOO HOO!!!:)

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats! I can't wait for you to post pictures!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! They induced me with Ben for that reason too - I hope you progress a lot faster and more pain-free than I did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! Hope all goes well! Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So do you think you will make it to mutual?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Congrats and have fun :) Send lots of pics! (after the birth of course) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay congrats! Can't wait to see the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting. We can't wait to see pictures of your new addition.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats. I found your blog through the Hassell's.

    ReplyDelete