10.04.2008

A blast from the past...


I dare you to tell me you've never seen (or at least heard reference to) the LDS movie "Saturday's Warriors". I grew up on this cheesy musical and I dare say it should be labeled a classic of our time!:) Well, if you don't, at least Bailey agrees with me.. she has decided that her new favorite movie is Saturday's Warriors. I don't know what it is, maybe the music and dancing? But she will watch it over and over and OVER again! She knows every word to every song and scene - it's adorable!:) And even with it's 80's style and over-acting theatrics, it still manages to make me cry! Now I'm more than happy to say that Bailey enjoys it just as much, if not more than me, so Brandon is out voted on which movie we watch EVERY Sunday, and now EVERYDAY!!! lol:)

5 comments:

  1. That is too funny and SO TRUE! Over dramatic at times, but I bet Shyanne would like it because of the dancing and music. I like that movie too and yes I do get teary eyed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously...I can't tell you how many times we watched that movie over and over and over and over. we all loved it, but then my mom had to take it away because Lindsay started wanting to dress like all the bad girls. She would rewind it over and over to watch them dance...she loved the naughty girls. hahah so don't let bailey watch it TOO much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha seriously...Ange's comment is true! Who ever thought a mom would have to take that movie away from a child?? Well she had to with me. =) I seriously LOVE that movie though and I haven't seen it for so long! Where did you get it from? Online or something???

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's SO cute, Erin! Can't wait to hear her sing all of the songs.

    Lindsay, try Walmart in AF. They seem to have all of the LDS movies on DVD now. Too funny about your mom having to take away the movie! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so funny you posted this because I was just singing some songs from that yesterday to Ashlyn. Great movie! I need to get it because Ashlyn loves musicals and it would give me a break from her favorite movie Oklahoma!

    ReplyDelete