2.22.2009

Breathing Deep

On Friday, the kids and I decided to re-engage in our social lives and go to our church's play group at the park. While there, I noticed Hunter's breathing was becomming labored and he started to wheeze. Having three children, and never experiencing that sound, I was a bit alarmed and called our pediatrician. We were advised to come to the office immediately.

Bailey went to her friend Shyanne's house to play so I could fully focus on the task at hand.. two breathing treatments later and we were sent home with a machine of our own. Although at this point he has not been diagnozed with asthma, the attack he had was the same. Hopefully we won't need to deal with this again... though Hunter doesn't seem to mind it at all!

4 comments:

  1. You are such a strong woman. I really admire you and your constant positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Guy! He seems to be doing a lot better now and I think it's so cute how he's holding his mask all by himself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is WITHOUT A DOUBT the cutest thing I've seen! What a little stud!! I'm so glad he's feeling better. Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, he's just like you, he just keeps right on going. It doesn't even slow him down! I hope he gets all better!

    ReplyDelete