7.01.2009

Project Central

We have been hard at work with interior projects in our new abode here in Michigan!:) This is our TV room that I still haven't worked on yet... Brandon mounted the TV last night with a friend and hid all the wires like a pro!

We have a gorgeous mantle that we stained dark ebony and painted the wall an eggplant color with sponged gold and beige and then laced a gold vein over top of it...

We still need drapes and other finishing touches, but this shows how the rooms connect.

Here's the front entryway hall - I sponged 3 shades of beige and 1 gold onto it and LOVE it!

We stained the cabinets ebony (they were light oak) and painted the waynes coating eggplant to darken it up and give the kitchen a little Hooley flair!:)

These are a few of the projects that I've been working on these past 3 1/2 weeks!:) We are renting this house for the next few years until we know for sure where we want to be. Jill (the woman we are renting from) has been nothing short of FABULOUS letting us change whatever we want! LOVE THIS WOMAN! Thank you Jill!!! It's been so much fun decorating again!:)

3 comments:

  1. How fun to see what you've done - it all looks wonderful! I'm so glad you are happy with the house and are finding ways to make Michigan "home". I love to think of your little family adding to all the great memories we have in those walls.

    BTW - do you ever sleep? How have you accomplished so much in so little time? You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful home Erin! I love how you decorate. You inspire me! :) You always seem to amaze me with how productive you are and with 3 kids. I'm so impressed!
    I'm sure it's so nice having a bigger house now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You're an awesome interior decorator too?! Want to come do my house? Haha!! I agree with everyone else...how in the world do you have time for making your house so beautiful with 3 kids? I only have 1 and I can't seem to accomplish anything!

    ReplyDelete