8.06.2009

Ships Ahoy!!!

So after a brief intermission I decided to continue in our decorating escapade! Here is the boys' room.. FINALLY!!! ;) Brandon isn't a HUGE fan of vertical stripes (he prefers horizontal), but I like them..

I took what was for me a BIG risk and painted the closet and door.. once I started there was no turning back! It COMPLETELY changed the whole look of the room!

Now I know what you're thinking.. Landon is only 9 months right?? Yes, but someday we'll probably have another one (and NO, I am NOT pregnant!) and he will become a "big boy" in need of a bed... I like to be prepared!;) Until then, he is in a crib in Bailey's room, the LAST room on my to-do list!!!

5 comments:

  1. The room looks amazing wow I wish I could decorate like that! I hope you guys are doing well in Michigan- I have some pictures to email that are long overdue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wanna come do some custom painting at my "new" apartment? You're so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out great. You have one to many talents to count. You think these things could have been sorted a little more evenly. You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love it! I really like the closet doors too

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute - a perfect little boy room! I love it!

    ReplyDelete