2.01.2016

I used to teach seminary (which is a type of a bible study class for youth in our church ages 14-18), back when we lived in Michigan.  There was a darling young woman named Allie who was always giggly and silly, and I simply ADORED her!  Well, that "young woman" is now officially a WOMAN, and getting married!  She contacted me and asked me if I would be willing to take her engagement photos, as her fiance is from Dallas and they'd be in the area.  Of course I said yes, even though I suddenly feel incredibly ancient!  They were absolutely adorable and it was such a pleasure to take their photos!  Engagements were a first for me, but regardless, I think we got some great material out of the morning - especially considering it was 28 degrees outside .. They were quite the troopers! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment