10.30.2011

A Brazilian Halloween

This past Friday the Bailey and Hunter had their class Halloween parties at school.  Since they got to dress up, Brandon and I took the opportunity to surprise Bailey with a Ballerina set and the news that she'll start her much desired lessons in a week! :)  Needless to say, I think it worked.. she was SOOO excited!  And dare I say, I haven't seen a cuter girl in a leotard!!!
For Hunter's costume we took the cheap and creative route.. he was the VERY appropriate "Chick Magnet"!  He has smitten nearly every female teacher at the school - it is SO sweet! lol  I blogged about it too on our Brazil blog here: http://minutesformama.blogspot.com/2011/10/lover-boy.html  truly priceless! :)

I took some pictures in their classes.. First off - Bailey's class:  Here's Bailey with one of her "best" friends Vivian. :)
Even though Halloween is not celebrated here in Brazil, the Brazilian moms sure know how to prep for it!  They brought in all sorts of goodies into the classroom - it was ADORABLE!
Bailey's teacher's were perfectly dressed too - I LOVE these women! :)
A nice class-action shot.
And the whole gang!  They really do have SUCH a fun class! :)
Hunter's treat table didn't dissapoint either!  I had to restrain myself.. SOOO yummy! :)
The little lover boy himself..
Hunter's teachers were Smurf's!  SO stinkin' cute! :)  We have been incredibly blessed in the teacher department - I truly couldn't be happier!
Enjoy his pre-lunch goodies :)
I was able to help out with a craft in Bailey's class prior to the costume parade where all the kids marched around the school in their Halloween best!  It was a fantastic day that just kept getting better.. when I arrived home, our air shipment arrived with some of our stuff from the States!  It was like Christmas!!! :)  *That event is on http://minutesformama.blogspot.com/ as well! :)

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I was just wondering if they would miss Halloween. I'm glad they got to enjoy it at school. LOVE the chick magnet! Great idea. And I'm sure Bailey is going ot LOVE her new class. How fun. We love you guys!! Did you do anything fun for Landon's birthday. I kept calling but I wasn't sure if it was the right number since the answering machine was a recording. Please give him a hug for us. Lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny! We've been trying to catch you as well.. we will keep trying - we have a LOT to catch up on! :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete