12.25.2009

Merry Christmas!

We hope everyone had as joyous a holiday as we did! The old adage is true: it IS so much better to give than to receive! I can't even begin to explain the excitement I felt in proxy for my kids this year.. I may have been more excited than they were! :)... okay, maybe it was a tie... Either way, it certainly made for a GREAT Christmas morning!!!

And what's even better is that for the 2nd time in our 5 1/2 years of marriage I was actually able to surprise Brandon! (A combination of him being nosy and be being a lousy liar I guess..) Enjoy the slide show - hopefully it brings you at least a fraction of the happiness it brought us! ;) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1 comment:

  1. so you really pulled off the surprise. Yipee! I thought for sure he would need to get something out of the car and ruin the surprise.

    ReplyDelete