2.09.2010

Mmmmm Mmmmm

I return home from seminary at approximately 7:15am. It isn't unusual for the kids to be awake watching cartoons while Brandon is getting ready for work upstairs. Today was no different, accept no one was actually watching Curious George... I heard "Mmmm.... Mmmmm..." and it didn't take me long to find the source of the commotion!

I'm glad my pie got the ultimate seal of approval, but I think it's time we put a lock on the refrigerator door! I always knew these two were trouble... ;P

4 comments:

  1. I love that they also got out the can of whipped topping. These two were obviously enjoying the pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh my goodness! that is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sure have good taste! I have also had to put a lock on the fridge, and my pantry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is one of the cutest pictures ever!!!! These two are going to give you a run for your money!!

    ReplyDelete