10.23.2009

3 Cheers and a pink sparkly doughnut!

Okay, bare with me for a mommy minute.. :) Bailey has had 6, 30-minute skating lessons now and I am SOOO proud of her! They split the class into two groups, the one's that need a little extra help, and the ones that are stable enough to get more advanced instructions. Today, she was bumped into the advanced group and I could have cried! lol, she is doing so good.. leaps and bounds already over that 1st lesson just a few short weeks ago!!! After her lesson, we went out to celebrate and she picked out doughnuts - a pink "sparkly" one for her, and a blue sprinkled one for Hunter of course! :) GO BAILEY!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Erin!!

    Oh my goodness-that is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my entire life!! :) I cannot believe how big she is! And she can already skate faster than her Aunt Amber.... :) I love you all and hope you're having a fabulous day!

    Sure do love you!
    Amber :)

    ReplyDelete