10.30.2009

The Big Cheese

It's official.. my baby is no longer a "baby"! :( Landon turned the big O-N-E yesterday! I think Bailey and Hunter (okay, and mom!) were more excited about the festivities than he was! Even the beautiful cake Bailey and I made didn't get as much love and recognition by his belly as it did by the floor.. odd, since literally EVERYTHING else has seen the inside of that squishy midsection! lol. For all those who see a resemblance to mom here, I'm here to testify to you that it stops at the exterior... I would NEVER turn down a mountain of chocolate!!!


THIS, was literally the worst of it! Of course the day he's allowed to make a royal mess he chooses not to! ;P ..but seriously, can anyone get mad at that face?! Happy birthday buddy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment