12.27.2011

Counseling

Dear Vonage Phone,

I hate you.  It probably isn't your fault - I'm sure in the good ole US of A you would perform without the slightest of problems.  Maybe you are out of your comfort zone here, I don't know, but after not being able to speak to ANY family and friends on Christmas my understanding abilities are wavering.  Three hours with a technician today still didn't do the trick.  I am now seriously contemplating "dropping" you off our 14th floor balcony.  You've been warned.

Sincerely,
Mama E

PS. Grandmas & Grandpas, brothers & sisters, friends - we are alive and well I assure you.  Wish we could have told you that in person on our trusty Vonage phone, but alas we are having relationship troubles.  I am looking into counseling options to begin effective immediately.  Yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment